California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal data to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
To make such a request, please contact us at the Contact Information below.
California Consumer Privacy Act. If you are a California consumer, you have the following rights beginning on January 1, 2020:
- The right to know what personal data is being collected about you.
- The right to know whether your personal data is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- The right to say no to the sale of personal data.
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right, in certain circumstances, to delete the information you have provided to us.
- The right to equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights, unless the difference in service and/or price is reasonably related to the value provided to the you by your personal data.
Requests for Deletion and Information. In certain circumstances, California consumers have the right to request that we delete their information.
In addition, California consumers have the right to request, up to twice in a 12-month period, that a business that collects personal data about the consumer disclose to the consumer the information listed below for the preceding 12 months.
We have the right to request verification of your identity for all requests for information.
(1) The categories of personal data it has collected about that consumer.
(2) The categories of sources from which the personal data is collected.
(3) The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal data.
(4) The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal data.
(5) The categories of personal data that the business sold about the consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal data was sold, by category or categories of personal data for each third party to whom the personal data was sold.
(6) The categories of personal data that the business disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
(7) The specific pieces of personal data it has collected about that consumer.
To make such a request, please contact us at the contact information below.|
To remove your profile from LeadSnake, or to make a privacy request, please contact us at the contact information below or submit a request online.
If you are a Website visitor, we may use third party cookies on our Website in order to serve you relevant ads on other websites. You may opt out of such cookies through our cookie banner or through your browser settings.
You may exercise your legal rights by contacting us via email: email@example.com.
While observing applicable privacy legislation we will erase your data without any action required by you, if retention of your data is no longer necessary for the purpose pursued or retention is no longer allowed for any legal reason.
We may restrict processing instead of erasing your data where legally not allowed to erase (e.g. legal obligations to ma#ece5d4intain your personal data).