There are three main problems with lead generation tools used to build lead lists.
- Services provide inaccurate data.
- Companies do not update their info.
- Access to company data can be denied anytime.
Although the second and third one are currently impossible to solve, the first one can be addressed in the following ways:
- Databases are checked manually.
- Databases are pieced together from different sources.
- You let your customers know about possible margin of error.
That’s exactly how our startup finds leads of better quality. Using various tools, the team tries to form the most accurate picture and avoid providing incorrect info. Then an employee goes over the results to verify leads and ensure that they are up to the customer’s request. We call it providing “more qualified leads.”
As a final word, I would like to say this. If you need B2B leads in the IT sphere, we can advise you
on our lead generation model. In order for our potential clients to try our services, we generate a demo list of 100 leads for free. Having analyzed various approaches, tools, and methods, we will surely provide you with better leads than our competitors.